Maruti Suzuki has been on a rampage when it comes to introducing new products or adopting new technologies. The company recently introduced its new concept stores, Arena dealerships and is also looking forward to launching their highly anticipated product, the new generation Swift in the Indian market very soon. The AutoExpo 2018 is not very far away and hence speculations have started surfacing regarding the new products from the biggest car maker in India. So in the article below we have listed down some of the Maruti products which are expected to arrive in next year’s AutoExpo.
Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018 (New generation Swift)
- New Swift 2018 Price Expected: Rs 5 lakh to Rs 8 Lakh
- New Swift 2018 Specification: 1.2L petrol and 1.3 L Diesel
- New Swift 2018 Launch Date: Around 2018 AutoExpo (February)
Maruti Suzuki has been working on the new model Swift from quite some time now. It has already been revealed in the International market and has received overall positive reviews for its modern design, more spacious cabin and overall taking the lineage forward in a positive manner. The Swift 2018 price and other details will be out only when the official launch takes place which is expected only at the AutoExpo 2018. So you can say the new Maruti Swift launch date in India will be around February 2018.
New Maruti Wagon R 2018
- Wagon R new model price expected: Rs 4 lakh to Rs 6 lakh
- Wagon R new model launch date: April 2018
- Wagon R new model specification: Petrol 1L
Wagon R has been basic bread and butter bike for Maruti and is also one of the most famous family cars in India. The company has been developing the new generation Wagon R for the Indian market that apart from being a family car, can also be liked by the Millennials. The Wagon R new model will share quite a few bits with the Japan spec Wagon R car while mechanically it will remain almost the same.
Maruti Grand Vitara 2018
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Facelift Price: Rs 12 lakh to Rs 16 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Facelift Specification: 1.6L Diesel
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Facelift Launch Date: Mid 2018
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara was never a much-known car from typical Indian car buyer’s point of view but it is still hugely famous among the rally enthusiast for its outrageous rally capabilities. The Grand Vitara facelift exteriors look very nicely designed carrying the similar body lines as seen on the previous generation models. Maruti might also be introducing the Grand Vitara facelift at the upcoming motor show.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport RS
- Maruti Swift RS Price: Rs 7 lakh
- Maruti Swift RS Specification: 1.0 L Boosterjet Petrol
- Maruti Swift RS Launch: June 2018
Like the race spec model of the Baleno, the new Swift Sport RS will be a sportier version of the highly awaited 2018 new model Maruti Swift. It will carry on the same design as the Swift but will be equipped with a peppier Baleno’s turbo’ed 1.0-litre engine. Unlike the Baleno RS, it may also boast off different color scheme or race stripes across its body that differentiate it from the regular Swift model.
Maruti Ciaz Facelift 2018
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift 2017-2018 Price: Rs 7.5-11 lakh
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift 2017-2018 Specification: 1.4 L Petrol/1.3 L Diesel
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift 2017-2018 Launch Date: First quarter 2018
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has been ruling its segment since it was launched. It has been already spied getting tested a few times now and it’s slowly moving towards its final production version stages. It is expected to make its official public debut at the upcoming AutoExpo 2018.
2018 Maruti Suzuki Jimny
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Jimny Price: Rs 6 lakh to 9 Lakh
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Jimny Specification: 1.0-litre L Petrol/1.3 L Diesel
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Jimny Launch Date: Last quarter 2018
The Maruti Gypsy is still the first choice for ace off-roaders not only in India but around the world. The new Suzuki Jimny will take forward the lineage of Gypsy in the right direction. It will be made in India and exported to worldwide. It is expected to make a debut at the upcoming AutoExpo motor show.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol
Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol Price: 7-9 lakh
Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol Specification: 1.0 L Boosterjet petrol/1.4-litre K-series Petrol
Maruti Vitara Brezza Petrol Launch Date: Initial 2018
Currently, the famous mid-sized SUV is only offered in a diesel variant, the Year 2018 will bring the new Vitara Brezza petrol avatar to the market. The petrol Vitara Brezza launch date is expected to be somewhere in the first half of the year 2018.