Hyundai India has launched the Tucson SUV in the Indian car market at a price starting at Rs 18.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The car is available in three trim levels including 2WD, 2WD AT GL and 2WD AT GLS. The price of the car starts at Rs 18.99 lakh and extends up to Rs 24.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The car is available in two engine options, it features a 2.0-litre CRDi diesel powerhouse along with a 2.0L dual VTVT petrol engine. The diesel option will be available in all trims of the car while its petrol engine will only be seen with 2WD MT and 2WD ATGL variants.
Also read: Things to know before booking TATA HEXA
Hyundai Tucson 2016 Engine
Talking about the power output, its 2.0-litre CRDi pushes out 182bhp of power @ 4,000rpm and 400Nm @ 1,750rpm -2,750rpm. While its 2.0-litre Dual VTVT delivers 153bhp @ 6,200rpm and 192Nm @ 4,000rpm. The car is available with 6-speed Manual and 6-speed Automatic transmission option.
Hyundai Tucson 2016 Mileage
The car is offered in two engine options. The diesel engine delivers 18.42kmpl (MT) & 16.38kmpl (AT) while the petrol engine delivers 13.03kmpl (MT) & 12.95kmpl (AT), all figures ARAI certified.
Hyundai Tucson 2016 Interior
On the Inside, the cabin is offered with a dual-tone black & beige interior with a silver touch in the HVAC vents and centre console. An 8.0-inch touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite navigation along with voice recognition system is offered in all variants starting from the base. The car comes with three drive select modes such as Eco, Normal and Sport Mode. These are only available in the automatic variants.
Hyundai Tucson 2016 Features
Starting with the base variant of Hyundai Tucson, it comes with features such as-
- Projector headlamps,
- LED daytime running lamps,
- fabric upholstery,
- dual-tone black & beige interior,
- an 8.0-inch touchscreen system supported by Apple CarPlay and Android Auto along with navigation,
- voice recognition,
- Bluetooth, USB and AUX connectivity,
- puddle lamps,
- cruise control, dual airbags and ABS with EBD,
- Rear parking camera with dynamic guidelines and rear parking sensors.
Also read: Video: proof that Russia has Ghost cars
The GL Variants comes with features such as-
- Hyundai’s new Drive Mode Select,
- leather upholstery,
- dual-zone climate control,
- 10-way power adjustable driver seat,
- rear AC vents,
- keyless entry and go,
- side and curtain airbags,
- electronic stability control (ESC),
- hill-start assist control (HAC),
- vehicle stability management (VSM),
- downhill brake control (DBC), and
- Brake assist and front parking sensors.
- (+base features)
GLS variant features-
- Dual-barrel LED headlamps,
- powered tailgate with height adjustment, and
- Electric parking brake.
- (+ GL Features)