The all-new 2016 Toyota Fortuner is all set to be launched on 7th of this month. SUV’s variant list has been leaked and is surfacing the internet. Fortuner fans will not be happy to read that the car is missing on the 2.4-litre diesel engine. The 2016 Toyota Fortuner will only be available in 2.7-litre petrol engine and with a 2.8-litre diesel engine.
Below are the 6 versions of the upcoming 2016 Toyota Fortuner:
- 4×2 Petrol with Manual Transmission,
- 4×2 Petrol with Automatic Transmission,
- 4×2 Diesel with Manual Transmission,
- 4×2 Diesel with Automatic Transmission,
- 4×4 Diesel with Manual Transmission, and
- 4×4 Diesel with Automatic Transmission.
The 4×2 models will come equipped with 17-inch wheels. On the other hand, 4×4 models will come equipped with 18-inch wheels.
Features on the upcoming Fortuner:
- Projector headlamps with LED DRLs,
- LED tail lamps, reverse camera,
- Electrically adjustable driver seat,
- Electric tail-gate,
- Traction control system,
- Down-hill Assist Control (DAC) system cruise control, and
- Driving modes.